All abstracts must be received by October 31.
Type and save your abstract on your computer. The abstract must be no more than 100 words. Then, copy and paste your abstract in the online form.
You must register before submitting an abstract. After registration, you will be automatically directed to the abstract form.
For papers, posters, workshops, and videos:
- Co-authors who will co-present (i.e. attend the meeting) must each register individually.
- If a paper, poster, or video is proposed as part of an organized session, the title of the session and name of session organizer must be included.
No person may present more than one paper or poster as author or primary coauthor. Permission must be requested from the Program Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org, for further participation.
- List the names of all session participants on the form.
- Each participant must have an Advance Registration submitted either by the participant or organizer.
- The session abstract must be submitted as well as each individual paper in order for the session to be completely submitted..
NOTE: The deadline for receipt of abstracts/sessions is October 15. We can not guarantee the customary thorough review of abstracts that are received in the SfAA Office after the October 15 deadline.
The Program Committee will notify all individuals by December 20 about acceptance on the Program.