Arrows, Numbers or Letters as needed to indicate reading order
Clear Labels for each section of the presentation
Lettering that can be read from several feet away, i.e., bold font
Logistics of Poster Presentations
The poster session will last for 2-2 1/2 hours.
Posters should be set up 1 hour before the scheduled presentation time.
SfAA will give each participant a number (for students) designating your poster display area.
SfAA will provide push pins and a display board 40 inches by 30 inches.
Posters should not exceed 40 inches by 30 inches.
Materials you may want to bring include:
- Sketch paper and drawing materials to assist in explanations
- Tape or line level
- You may bring your own display board, but it must be 40 inches by 30 inches
Is your poster reader-friendly, clear and concise? Ask the following questions:
- Am I drawn to this poster?
- Can colleagues quickly examine the poster and understand major points?
- Would an interested reader learn enough to ask informed questions?