2003 Student Committee Business Agenda:
Thursday, March 20, 2003
12:00 p.m.- 1:15 p.m.
- 2001-2003 Student Committee: OLD Business - Updates
- Spring Bi-Annual Report to Board
1. Distribute report to attendees.
2. Provide any feedback given by Board.
- Student Membership Endowment
- Conference Activities Issues
1. Information table set up materials ect. Any issues new committee needs to attend to.
2. Conference Orientation. Any feedback from panelists, students, any food or room issues to for new Chair to take up with BO and/or Board.
3. Any issues to be attended for Past Pres. & Student Luncheon.
- Update of any on-going projects not included in bi-annual report such as - Student Membership Endowment, Web site transition, web survey capacity, By-Law change review - copy given to Jen as Secretary to be read and/or entered into minutes.
- 2001-2003 Student Committee: New Business
- New Student Committee 2003-2005 installation
1. Welcome by out going Chair read
2. Confirm receipt of position binders
3. Turn over Committee to New Committee
- 2003-2005 Student Committee: New Business
- Development of new goals, initiatives, and activities for year.
- Any tasks to be assign or completed for on-going projects or conference activities.
- Open floor for any student member attendee new business.